This site runs best with Firefox under 1024 x 768 resolution.

Please Vote For Us! Let the truth be heard, and to be spread!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

This Was A Joke

So to people that remember this and the shitstorm it stirred a while ago, and are reading this now, it was a joke. I was bored and decided to do something that was fun, kind of like a personal experiment. It showed people will believe anything, as long as there is a strong enough illusion or logical misinformation. I quote Freakonomics, "Conventional wisdom is mostly wrong." It was mostly for shits n giggles though and I was very satisfied. I already publicly admitted this on the GWGuru PvP Cup Commentary that finished a couple hours ago.

So for those that believed it, maybe you'll develop an instinct to believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see. Start questioning shit. For those that didn't, I hope you had a good laugh. And for Gaile Gray, I hope I didn't frustrate you too much as I know you responded several times to this. But you're off in some customer service job so that's behind you. =) Oh yeah for those that know me, I'm Rusty. Reppin compton crips y'all know who y'all be. You need cocaine call me up I got more bricks than the Berlin Wall, and Rick Ross just some bitch I keep on a leash.


tendamon said...

For Guild Wars Cheats and Dupes Guild Wars Farming and Guild Wars Guides click here.

Anonymous said...

It's quite hilarious really how you make even more assertions to discredit yourself in this post than any other I've yet to read. You're just BEGGING the other .02% that actually believe in you to stop. Begging being the complete and operative word.

And thank you again for being most generously Vague.

Anonymous said...

I want to say this to, would it possible to give me there email addresses?

"WTF! I've been waiting for Guild Wars 2 for 3 Fucking Years! Are you guys even fucking working? There are people quitting the game, and you guys are not even giving a screenshot to look at. This was my last option in getting info, cause I using the forums and its all shit. The communication is horrible!"

I think you would agree with me.

Anonymous said...

Found this while searching randomly on google - read the posts in order, but even without reading this post 'till last, I knew it was a fake. Don't know how, just the way you were far too dramatic... try being more natural next time. :P

Qasim Sahi said...

Nice post I like Your Blog

Qasim Sahi said...

Nice post I like Your Blog

Qasim Sahi said...

Nice post I like Your Blog

Decus said...

- Its Decus btw, I'm done my Engineer Masters (MEng). Get in touch sometime, I need your genius <3 <3
Are u still volunteering &charity work or something, my friends haven't seen you around

LMAO RUSTY I love your rap / hip hop / song lyrics. Honestly you're the best, funniest internet poster I've read, along with your other crazy awesome content. Keep up the internet gangsta eThug :D

Not sure if you mistyped or left out words intentionally on the last paragraph, you've said it before. c/pasting.

You need cocaine just call, I got more bricks than the Berlin Wall,
Cept that was knocked down in 1989 so I aint got none at all
and Rick Ross, just some bitch, gotta keep on a leash.
That why he grunt so much, irritiable bowel syndrome, too much feast
Now Imma be repping everybody worldwide till the day I die
**music stops**
Huh hold on... double Negg points?! GONNA LOG ONTO NEOPETS KTHXBAI

You should start ghostwriting for Youtube channels & other media if you haven't already, or start your own Youtube chan.

Went through all my GW stuff for nostalgia sake... you're the best.

Decus said...

Hey Rusty are you still in touch with WME & other showbiz peeps

Anonymous said...

Yo Rusty its Rachel aka FlameBaitGirl

Lol Decus (my guildy) showed me this.

Omg ur too funny. Ur lyrics that Decus posted. I love how how u alternate from real hardcore gangster lyrics to super nerdy fun intellectual poltiical stuff.
U should write more. Wtf. Why didnt u go be an intenrnational bestseller. Or some famous's famous ghostwriter. Stop being a RTard u phaggot!!1 =D

Decus & me in same guild now since whenever but kinda busy with Manager job , unghh big corps are cool but it also sucks sometimes.. Black Mesa yo unghh unghh laceration detected :P

Frag says hi, iBanking is killing Frag (he played with us too under some gay PVE name)
Lol so are u a boss now?? ur capable of running a company.. ur frnd still positioned in OilEnergy or he gfto before market changed

My bff recently went into concerts biz. It's going well, he has great connections & team. FaceBk is the best way to get in touch with u right? Talk to me. Plxxxxx

Yo play Insurgency 2, I'll give u a key lol, I owe u, Super Realisitc Combat seems ur cup of tea

Anonymous said...

Anyone who caused bad karma to you, needs to redeem themselves and make it up to you, for the eyes of God see all, this life is nothing but temporary, and Sinners burn forever

May the Grace of God, be with you

Spartan117 said...

yo Rusty if u need any Steam keys, or alpha beta access or anything else I can help u with, gimme a shout, anything for ya mate just ask, returming favors lolz

yo I can get u special discount on PAX or E3, , u can prolly get into E3 lol w/o my help. if u need whatever just ask

Spartan117 said...

Lol Rusty ur eThugging / internet gangsta stuff is so funny, since you're actually super law abiding & nice + polite, help out at charities, in real life lolz

altho I know other ppl used ur accounts & alias, all the time to test their creative writings & creative stuff out

are u done physio yet, dont work yourself so hard lolz

Anonymous said...

Anyone who caused bad karma to you, or any negative effects, needs to redeem themselves and make it up to you, for the eyes of God see all, this life is nothing but temporary, and Sinners suffer permanently.

Those that you have been generous to, should reward your generosity.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who caused bad karma to you, or any negative effects, needs to redeem themselves and make it up to you, for the eyes of God see all, this life is nothing but temporary, and Sinners suffer permanently.

Those that you have been generous to, need to reward your generosity. Compensation is owed.

Kira said...

^^^ Lol forgot wether that is in-game dialogue or meme. Didn't a boss say it, its so true though.

Ppl who do good things are rewarded greater and those who do bad things are rewarded worst.

Rusty you're awesome! <3 Come write for my Productions sometime! You should really be Writing for someone or some company, not just movie scripts or whatever creative media but also research & analysis.

Kira said...

Where are you volutneering your charity time these days. Or are you working 24/7 on Movie stuff

I think the full quote is: Ppl who do good things to others are rewarded greater and those who do bad things are rewarded worst. then something about: One should redeem onself, act honorably and their lives will be great

Kira said...

Honestly you're fit to be CEO or management or exec advisor position, you just need a good opportunity. Lol stop having low self esteem issues if thats still an issue

Anon said...

yo Rusty hows it going buddy. Gimme a shout when ur back in town, cant wait to catch up with my fave genius =D

After everything you've been through, all the victimizations, your geneorosity & honor, you only deserve good things to happen to u... you're like a living martyr

I seriously doubt there is lack of support for u. Everyone wants to help u, stop having low self confidence lol. Lots of ppl know you're awesome, they wanna support u, maybe they need to reach out to u instead. I'm sure nobody takes ur internet gangsta stuff as anything other than creative entertainment

anyway contact me anytime 647 794 0524 , dinners always on me, after what u've done for me & others, my treat.. ALWAYS =D =)

Angel said...

Rus, you don't know who I am, but I wanted to tell you this for a long time. You're the most honorable person I've met. Not in a goody two shoes way, I know you don't judge & you're open minded, liberal. Wish you the best in life & I'll support you, like many others, with or without you knowing. You watched out for us, we'll watch out for you.

If I was a girl I'd marry you in a heartbeat, you're A++ husband material. Everybody loves you, stop being a pussy.

Anonymous said...

Yo Rusty. Dont think ppl dont remember your crazy generosity & what you did for others. Everyone does. We will all help u & it will be repaid many times more. Anyone who doesnt, is a piece of shit, they'll suffer for eternity.
Good things create even better. Altho I think not many know your legend & full story. We will never forget. What u did, for us, for the world, inspired many ppl, who are now great ppl. They know u. They remember u. They will help & support u forever.

Johnn0 said...

Russy so are u CEO yet, I told u, ur made for Executive material, if not CEO then go Advisor or run Strategy & Operations. Wherr have u been?? my friends & recruiters are interested in u.. lets chill asap

Johnn0 said...

Hey I forget u hibernate sometimes but ur actually social & friendly. So ppl just gotta reach out directly to get in touch with you. Ur friend was saying call/msg as much as needed or doorbell if needed?

Carly said...

yo russll have my babies <3
How are u remaining single, not engaged or married yet, when theres girls lining up to date you. LOL do u know how hard peeps, not just girls, try to meet u.
On ur way to being a Fortune 500 CEO or the greatest husband yet?

everyone wants to meet & talk. your very approachable, I dont think some ppl know that.

So anyone getting in touch just gotta call ur homephone & ask for u?

Raiden said...

Yo Rus I love ur funniest rap lyrics. I know its just for lols and u <3 Rick Ross & all musicians, music in general.

U should be ghostwriting for everybody... if u arent already... ;)
Go write the best movie scripts or book series

Show off ur serious lyrics/content, its really impressive. U always only show ur funny stuff.

So u havent used ur old emails in forever.(or u dont use them anymore) Everyone who doesn't have Rus's current email, ask him for it.

Fast said...

Rus you fucker, what are you doing, hibernating?

Yo Raiden, Rus, other peeps who know us, we should scrim or Vent meet sometime

Fast said...

Also wow getting much praise brotato you're leet. Are you gaming much or are you only into real life shit now. Let's chill soon I need your advice.

Guess I'll email on your new one, heard you lost access to your old email years back? Noticed you havne't responded since 2012ish.

Anonymous said...

hey its Jon, are you still helping at homeless shelters and charity volnuteer things? We (me and Dan) havent seen you around lately

Thanks for your great work saving lives with the homeless by the way!

Anonymous said...

go have massive fun, you deserve it most!! -from Dan & co.

Anonymous said...

yo Fast, what the actual fuck, fuck you, yo who are some of these players do we know them? are they from Tanks guild. fuck yall anyway lol come at me newbloods. USAF all day

told you Fast Witcher 3 wasnt going to disappoint u dumbfuck, its amazeballs omfg, gaming is so sexyhot industry now, it was already...

I see Rus around all the time with the Movie gig so seems like some people are confused or wrong. hasnt gamed much for years, he doesnt check this or even remember like not sure who started or wrote this joke thing lulz. who are some of these peeps did they play under other IGNs

Anonymous said...

ya thats sick I remember u were telling me about the humanitarian work. u always wantd to be on heroic tier lol. so are u guys shooting wildest footage like saving the world on that flyboy shit? thats so sick I imagine like ur saving refugees from harm like a boss or ppl from burning buildings and like disaster relief shit, saving lives by being there when no one else is & ur needed the most

yo my new place has a patio come down, we're building a pool or hottub soon. chill n crash like its your pad, ya know its crew love, just dont break the bedsprings rofl lets chill I miss yall <3 yo yall my brothers forever watch that six together, live together die alone

I didnt see some of yall at EF wtf. sucks the reception was bad & at all the other places too. wow. yall went righteous on tour out there I heard the stories lmao srs thats so honor. Yall trusted forever so fucking honor bro

Anonymous said...

LOL it's funny how much studying happens at your place than whats expected. We're all like pretty big nerds deep inside. Shit the grind on Masters postgrad tier is so hardcore >_<

Anonymous said...

Hey bro Crew Love means something else really different then how ur using it like ur context. What u mean is 'my casa is your casa' haha, not crew love.

Unless things have radically changed in the past while lol. Not saying that there hasnt been crew love but... =P We're too real niggas lol we too loyal slay these hoes with the chastity belt #badbitchesonly #notype

W said...

My place is open to chill too, just renovated basement with some really sick gear. I guess its like these fiancee things you do. Please come over so we can justify it lawls

Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

Holy fucking shit Masters is killing me, exam times are so Hellmode. Lol my cousin has to go through this shit soon yeye now she shall know our suffering Fucking Ivy League what the fuck, I ain't even got pissed on yet. Wow tuition is debting me for life, WHAT THE FUCK IVY

Let's gamez soon bitches its been SO LONG since we pwned noobs. Facing Worlds FRAG UP

Anonymous said...

have fun with the Charity stuff Russell, you were always the improve the world type. See you on top of the world broski, be right behind ya

Table said...

Lol Screw You Ivy douches, Engineers rule the world!!!11, We'll build the companies, hire you to run it. =D
True about the workload tho dude... getting hosed... so much crap these psets have psets
We party hard way less than ppl make it to be wtf lmao <3 nerddom <3 ffs how many times did we end up studying instead of going out. We need to Halo sessions again. Its only some ppl that party 24/7 *looks at certain ppl*


Table said...

which cousin is this the 10/10 would fap?? Huh I thought your freshmen cousin was male we met before

Yes Witcher is so amazing. GOTY. So is this years E3... jizzed in my pants.

Tank said...

ohhh thats why some the messages are written like that and grouped so weird, its buggy yeah were fixing things

romullan said...

yea WTF is going on? Its weird and confusing but everythings good.

Who were the guys that wrote this blog long time ago, lol so random lol stop trolling man u guys are mega trolls

3lo said...

Letss LAN sometime CSGO also rememer the time we handed out charity brochures in the Winter. way cold that day. stayed out freezing our asses off just to help out lol good one ya fucking cunts

3lo said...

FUCK it was extra cold that time too lol my ass nearly had frostbite

Anonymous said...

Hey if anyone mentions anything about Russ, check with him directly & immediately. Tired of people dropping names or pretending they know him or saying whatever bullshit, for whatever reasons, all these years

Anonymous said...

ok so I wurked my ass off on school. It seems like i worked way harder than everyone... They all got As too.


Grade inflation


Tuition cray